In the Spring of 2020 we will read the Arizona Winter School 2017 book on Perfectoid Spaces.
Because of the Covid-19 situation, our seminars will be held online. If you would like to actively participate, please send me an email and I will add you to our online meeting group. The seminar takes place on Wednesday at 4 pm.
Here are some relevant and useful references (new items may be added later):
- Perfectoid Spaces, Arizona Winter School 2017
- Perfectoid Spaces, P. Scholze
- Courbes et Fibrés Vectoriels en Théorie de Hodge p-Adique, L. Fargues, J.-M. Fontaine
- Vector Bundles on Curves and p-Adic Hodge Theory, L. Fargues, J.-M. Fontaine
- Berkeley Lectures on p-Adic Geometry, P. Scholze, J. Weinstein
Here are the weekly material:
- May 20th: up to section 3 of chapter 1.